Friday, October 18, 2013

A Cougarmania kind of weekend!


Happy Friday friends!!! Linking up today with these lovely ladies for 5 on Friday!

Big things are going down in H-Town!!

1. This guy will be starting for the Texans on Sunday!!!
I'm hoping that Schaub recovers quickly, but I am so happy to see Case start on Sunday!! We have been to a few Texans game and I can't help but always look for #7 every single time!
#whosehouse

2. Houston weather
While there is rain in the forecast, it's getting cooler at night and I love it!!

3. Catching up with these ladies!
Always a good time!! #DZ #UH

4. It's starting to feel like sweater weather
I may or may have not bought 5 sweaters yesterday......


5. This song!! OBSESSED!
Cannot wait for this album to come out next Tuesday!

Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard that song I LOVE!! Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey doll! found you on the linkup...glad to be your newest follower! hooray!! girl, i love me some katy perry. must listen to that jam immediately!! love those sweatshirts so much. the gray one reminds me of one that i put in my friday 5 last week! love it!!

    have a great weekend, girlie!
    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments!